Vision & Mission
With highly personal and hands-on service, the Certified Financial PlannerTM Professionals at Brotman Financial Group develop clear, custom plans that strive to build lasting financial independence for our clients and their families.
The Certified Financial PlannerTM Professionals at Brotman Financial Group provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management for individuals, small businesses, and families by:
- Getting to know the unique and intimate details of our clients' financial worlds and thoughtfully crafting a strategy to identify and support their goals.
- Advocating for clients through non-proprietary, custom advice.
- Maintaining discretion in safeguarding personal and financial information as a cornerstone of client confidentiality.
- Modeling respect and care for clients by reflecting their humanity in the planning process.
- Cultivating strong working relationships with allied professionals, strategic alliances, community associations, and other industry leaders.
- Furthering knowledge and experience among our planners and staff through mentoring, continuing education, and career development.
We take our role as your trusted advisors seriously and feel truly honored to provide the guidance and oversight to help you find confidence in your financial journey. To support this priority, we stand by the following service commitments:
- Clients: Always put client interests first.
- Team: Building a culture of mutual respect and accountability to enhance the client and employee experience.
- Community: Support the communities in which we live and work with our time, talent, and treasury.
- Profession: Be active participants in the advancement of our profession.