Giving back to our community is part of the core of who we are at Brotman Financial Group.
Every team member believes in the importance of being an active community member and gives back in ways that matter to them. As a result of our efforts, our firm has been recognized for our community involvement, including being named as a finalist for the Small Employer Award in the 2012 Maryland Business Philanthropy Awards by the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and Baltimore Business Journal.
We are proud members of the following civic and professional organizations:
- Leadership Maryland
- Leadership Baltimore County
- Financial Planning Association of Maryland
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Comptroller of Maryland's Business Advisory Council
Through our commitment to community service, our employees have donated time, talent, and treasury to support the following charitable organizations, among others:
- Stevenson University
- Alzheimer's Association
- Junior Achievement
- Maryland Humanities Council
- University of Pennsylvania's Library System and Kelly Writers House